Information from the manufacturer: Feel your machine like never before.
The Musotoku power supply delivers up to 5A on average and 10A peak current. Be ready for absolute stability and no fluctuations of your machine! Comes with travel box and worldwide power adapter. Small and lightweight design makes power unit perfect for conventions too. The Musotoku power supply works with any rotary and coil-machine. No start-up cable is required for the Cheyenne. Thanks to the high current of Musotoku (5A), it is much easier to adjust your coil machine, and it becomes less hot even after long-term use.
- 1 year warranty
- Made in Spain
- Output power: 5A continous power, 10A peak. Overcurrent protection (3types)
- Voltage: 2 to 16V, adjust in 0.1V steps, adjusting dial with infinite turns
- Setup memories: 4 auto-record memories (non-volatile)
- NITRO pulse: Fast startup (configurable)
- Footswitch model: X3 modes: Normal, Maintained and One-Touch. Pedal push detection (LED)
- Dimensions: 116X72mm, 24mm height (4.5X2.8X0.9inch)
- Weight: 169gr (5.9oz)
- Material: 2mm aircraft grade solid aluminium
- Input voltage: 19V, Worldwide compatible
- Plug: standard clipcord and footswith input 1/4inch jack
- Comes with travel box and worldwide power adapter. Small and lightweight design makes power unit
perfect for conventions too.
- 100-240V Power adapter included with EU plug