Wipes for surface disinfection.
The widest biocide range in just 1 minute!!
The immediate surroundings of the patient, and especially the surfaces of frequent contact, as well as the medical equipment, need to be thoroughly and regularly decontaminated. Frenzied activity in hospitals requires that this can be done quickly, comfortably and effectively. Only Clinell Universal Wipes offer, in a single pre-impregnated wipe, a high cleaning capacity together with the broadest biocide spectrum in only 1 minute of exposure (less than the drying time). And this in the absence of alcohol, with an innocuous (even dermotestate) formulation, non-flammable and compatible with any surface or material.
The time saving and ease of use, contribute to the protocols being followed more easily, which is the most efficient way to reduce the risk of infection.
• Bacteria: Acinetobacter baumannii, Enterococcus faecalis, Enterococcus faecium (VRE), Enterococcus hirae, Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Vibriocholerae.
• Mycobacteria: Mycobacterium bovis, Mycobacterium terrae.
• Fungi: Aspergillus niger, Candida albicans, Aspergillus brasiliensis.
• Virus: H1N1 and H5N1, Norovirus, Hepatitis B and C.
Sanitary product CE Class IIa.
Surfaces and fomites: instrument tables, hospital beds, bathrooms, screens, keyboards, telephones, cables, lamps, cars, etc. Non-invasive Sanitary Products: stethoscopes, tensiometers, pulse oximeter probes, incubators, etc.
• Replacement of 225 wipes.